- Sierra Club lists Loop 202 as one of worst transportation projects in U.S
- Jiivik Siiki: O’othham March Against Pi Vehsig (Imbalance)
- Gila River Sacrifices Against Loop 202 on Two Day Run and March
- Call for Support: December 2012 Gila River Indian News Ad-space Donation!
- Gila River Youth stand against Pangea and the Loop 202 in Ahwatukee
TagsAction ADOT Allies Awareness AZ Republic Bio Hazard CANAMEX City of Phoenix Community CTOC District 6 Donate Environmental Impact Gila River Indian News Health Him'dag Joey Perez Komatke Loop 202 forum Lori Thomas MAG Media Bias NO BUILD Non-GRIC supporters Off-GRIC Pangea Pecos Landowners Association Prop 400 Protest Regional Transportation Plan Resolution RTP Sal DiCiccio Sierra Club Sun Corridor Support Ways to Help Youth
Contact us:EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Research
Video from GRIC member and District 6 landowner Lori Thomas.
The Pecos Landowners Association (PLA) has had longstanding ties to Pangea, but under a recent cloud of suspicion about business practices Pangea has used to get D6 landowners to sign away their lands for a 202 right of way, the … Continue reading
If you needed more evidence that the GRIC 202 referendum plays right into the agenda of outsiders who desperately want the freeway built, here it is. In this email below from Phoenix Councilman Sal DiCiccio, there is only concern for … Continue reading